Saturday, June 26, 2010

Another project

well this morning I slept in until 8am, which was a job, cause at 430 my eyes flew open, I just said no way and every 30 minutes my eyes would fly open again, finally got up at 8, turn on the computer and realized that the shelve above the hard drive had collapsed down, so shut it down and tear down everything and move, desk, ac unit so I could access the hard drive in its cabinet, and every thing in it to, reworked the shelve and the surround sound system for the rear state room, refasten the shelve with longer screws, then re route all the cables and the hard drive location and the surround sound system, then reset up the desk and printer, all done and went to power the system and it would not, power was not the problem, the hard driver just refuse to run. it 45 minutes to get it to work, finally it did, what a relief, as usual Pam had a lot of patience with me and not once did she say you should have put longer screws in the shelf before you put all the equipment in that cabinet, LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment