Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Today had been a depressing day. It is cold, windy, and raining. I opened the blinds in the salon to let some light in and it didn't help much. Yesterday I was busy with school work and then started to tackle the start of spring cleaning. I am starting in the galley, since that is mostly my domain. I sorta made a mess, but had it cleaned up by the time the captain came home. As I look at the project, I see it will take me a few days to complete. Since it is raining and ugly outside this is the best time to do it. I think the oven is going to be the worst of it. It is small and not much room to get inside when the door is open...as you all have probably experienced. This is my first time living aboard, so I have to bend and twist to get things done. At least I know I still can get into those unusual positions. HA HA. Well, back to work. Just wanted to update this journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment