Saturday, March 6, 2010

Well, today Charles decided that he wanted to rearrange the salon. He had to switch sides with the large sofa and computer table. While he was doing that I was scrubbing the oven. When I was finished with that I cleaned the porthole above the sink in the galley. Now when I look out I keep wanting to close it. It is already closed. Now that is clean....LOL. When Charles was moving the couch and moving the rug, he needed help. I had to pick up one end of the couch so he could move the circuit breaker that had gotten stuck. When I did that I heard a snap and my wrist started to throb. Not sure what I did to it. Really hurts though. After we were done with the salon I made tuna fish salad sandwiches. They hit the spot. Not sure what the rest of the day will bring to us. It is sunny, but windy and still chilly. Waiting for tomorrow. Suppose to be in the 60's with light winds. I really need to get this winter crud off me. Need the fresh air. I need to make a pitcher of sweet tea. Oh yeah, we are getting the water turned back on tomorrow. I have more than a weeks worth of laundry to do. Yes, spring is just around the corner. I can see a glimpse.

No comments:

Post a Comment