Sunday, March 14, 2010

Well yesterday was another project crossed off the list for me and it made Pam, the ADMIRAL happy, I installed a LED light fixture over the sinks in the galley, its a 10 led fixture, it is manfacture by Grote, a little pricey but it was free for me, I had a little rough time installing it cause had to cut a new mount hole , it mounts flush and the bottom of the cabinet could not be removed so using my jig saw and only a 1" clearance so had to cut at angle, not a good way, then had to go a get brass screws and a on off switch, wired it in and wow it works, now all Pam has to do is clean up the fine saw dust, but it really lights up the galley, oh yes wait I hear my name being called it is MR couch and Mr TV calling, catch you later, Capt Charles

1 comment:

  1. JUST the fine saw dust? I had spring cleaned the galley this past week. Had to do it over again just to make breakfast. Now hear this. Tell me what is wrong with this picture. The Captain does a project that I requested. I have to clean up his mess. I, the Admiral cooks a meal that the Captain requests. I, the Admiral has to clean up my own mess. Oh, well..I Love You anyways, Baby.

    ReplyDelete