Saturday, March 13, 2010

The winds got fierce last night. Our pans hang and they were clinging against each other. It was like wind chimes. It calmed down as quick as it started. Today is going to be a beautiful day. It is suppose to hit the 70's and sunny. The captain is replacing the light above the sink in the galley so I can see what I am cleaning and making sure it is clean. I am going to clean the grill and finish the laundry for the week.

He said we are going to have surround sound on the boat. He is getting ready to rewire her. He wants music in the stateroom and on the aft deck and in the pilot house. It will be nice to be able to hear the music while on the deck without blasting the stereo.

We have gotten a few tips on saving space, which is precious to us. I would like to get the knives out of the 2 blocks and drawers. Also the spices are in a large rack and on a shelf. I am use to having a lot of wall space so I can hang things. Not so now. I am trying to get everything I need to use while I am cooking in the galley. That will be my project for the summer.

It is getting warm out so I am going to tackle that grill. It is a large round electric grill. Has a heavy top. I am thinking of what I can put it in to soak all the crud off. Thinking again, makes my head hurt....LOL...See you guys later. Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment